Minutes - EGM May 2010
CYNGOR CYMUNED Y BORTH COMMUNITY COUNCIL
MINUTES OF BORTH COMMUNITY COUNCIL
EXTRAORDINARY MEETING HELD IN THE MEMORIAL HALL
ON MONDAY 17 MAY 2010 AT 19.00 HRS.
|Present:||Chairperson||J M Lawrence|
|G B Jones|
|A J Morris|
|In Attendance:||County Cllr:||R P Quant|
|Clerk:||M C Walker|
|3 Members of the Public|
37. Cllrs C Bainbridge, J Jones, Cllr M Teasdale and W J Williams.
DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
38. To remind Cllrs concerning any matters of interest that may arise during the meeting.
LOCAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN
39. Cllrs Jackie Lawrence, Bryn Jones, County Cllr Ray Quant and the Clerk attended the LDP meeting at Canolfan Rheidol on Thursday 13th May. Cllr Quant briefly explained the timetable for the LDP process and went on to explain the ranking of the proposed housing sites. After a detailed discussion on the LDP allocations members agreed with the rankings with the exception of S1006 where the Council considered it should have had a significally lower score.
40. The Clerk had obtained a quotation from Came & Co Parish Council Insurance and had compared it with the schedule received from AON. Members resolved to enter into a three year Long Term Agreement with Came & Co with the premium from 1st June 2010 to 31 May 2011 set at £1837.29.
41. There being no further business the meeting closed at 20.30hrs.
- Hits: 6686