Minutes - EGM March 2010
CYNGOR CYMUNED Y BORTH COMMUNITY COUNCIL
MINUTES OF BORTH COMMUNITY COUNCIL EXTRAORDINARY MEETING
HELD IN THE MEMORIAL HALL ON MONDAY 15 MARCH 2010 AT 19.00 HRS.
|Present: ||Chairperson ||M Griffiths |
| || ||C Bainbridge |
| || ||F Hitchings |
| || ||G B Jones |
| || ||J Jones |
| || ||J M Lawrence |
| || ||A J Morris |
| || ||W J Williams |
| || ||R Wyatt |
|In Attendance: ||County Cllr: ||R P Quant |
| ||Clerk: ||M C Walker |
| || ||4 Members of the Public |
385. Cllr J Owen and Cllr M Teasdale.
386. To remind Cllrs concerning any matters of interest that may arise during the meeting.
387. Application for Full Planning Permission. A100101. Erection of an extension. 7 Cae Gwylan, Borth. NO OBJECTION.
388. Cllr Quant gave a brief report for those members absent at the last meeting and updated members on progress to date. Unfortunately a representative from Smart Data was unable to attend the meeting. A debate followed amongst members on the domain name and other issues.
In the absence of any volunteers to undertake the required training Cllr Quant asked James Davies and Graham Taylor whether they would be prepared to undergo the initial training and subsequently train others.
Cllr Morris proposed that the Council agrees in principle, subject to all conditions being satisfied, that they would contribute towards the website. It was further proposed that Cllr Quant moves forward with the planning of the website.
389. The Clerk explained that there was money available in the budget set for donations and after careful consideration it was resolved to donate £50 to the YFC and a further £25 to Age Concern Ceredigion. It was suggested that next years budget be used for more localised projects.
390. Expenditure. It was resolved to pay the following:
|Ceredigion County Council - Playground Improvements ||2979.24 |
|YFC - donation ||50.00 |
|Age Concern Ceredigion ||25.00 |
391. There being no further business the meeting closed at 20.35hrs.